SewIsta’s general order processing time is 1-10 business days from receipt of payment. We usually process orders withing 5 business days, but there might be occasional delays and we will contact the customer should this be the case.
Our handmade items sometimes takes a little longer to perfect so please see the processing time in the item listing.
Please note that we only process orders once payment has cleared into our account and we do not dispatch any goods without receipt of payment.
Method of Shipping
All orders are shipped via the following reputable courier companies; Aramex, Fastway Couriers and The Courier Guy. The courier company used to ship your order will depend on the location of the delivery address.
- We do not require a signature at delivery, please follow the tracking number sent to you by email to ensure that there is someone at the delivery address to take delivery of the package.
- We are not responsible for confirmed deliveries that have been stolen.
- We are not responsible for delays in package deliveries by our courier companies due to their own internal errors.
- Customers should not sign for any package that is visibly damaged on delivery. In the case of a package being damaged in transit, please notify us immediately. Signing for a damaged package may cause the insurance on the package to be void.
- Couriers only deliver to physical street addresses. If you do not have a physical street address, please contact us so that we can see if we can make other arrangements.
Returns and Exchanges
We at SewIsta always strive to supply high quality, well made products. In the event of goods having been damaged in transit, you need to notify us within 1 business day of delivery. Visibly damaged packages should not be signed for upon delivery as this may void the insurance on the package.
Returns/Exchanges of Non Defective Items
- If you are not satisfied with your products, they may be returned or exchanged within 7 days of dispatch.
- Products to be returned must be unwashed, unused, in its original packaging, and in a resell-able condition.
- The shipping costs for returning the products (via our preferred courier) need to be covered by the customer.
- We do not offer returns on fabrics or notions
- Please note that all cancelled orders will incur a 10% admin fee for processing refunds.
- In the event of a defective product, contact SewIsta immediately.
- You will be asked to fill out a Returns form and submit a product photo and proof of purchase for the product.
- You will be asked to return the product to us (via our preferred courier company) for full examination.
- All products sent to us must arrive in a clean, dry and stink-free condition. Unclean, severely stained or odorous products will be sent back immediately at the customer’s expense.
Defective products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion provided they are covered under the warranty period. If the defective product is a discontinued colour or print, it will be replaced by a substitute colour or print from our current range. We do not offer monetary refunds on defective products.
General information for Returns/Exchanges
- All returns/exchanges and defective products must be accompanied by proof of purchase and a returns form.
- Products must still be covered under the warranty period.
- Products that are not under warranty or without proof of purchase will be returned immediately.
- We will cover return shipping on defective items for a period of 60 days from date of dispatch. Thereafter the customer is responsible for shipping charges.
* * * UPDATES TO POLICIES PAGE * * *
We reserve the right to update or amend this Policies page at any time without prior notice. We encourage you to review the Policies page regularly from our website.